Saturday, March 10, 2012

Outfit - Chill Saturday

 
 If I'm walking down the street or in the subway it seems many fashion associated billboards have focused on colored denim (in bright nuances or pastels) this season. The two most recent I've seen is Gina Tricot's and Levis, so I thought why not wear these jeans today and a floral top. 



I found these old magazines The World of Interiors from the early 90s and at the back side of each magazine I found Versace, YSL and Chanel's beautiful ads.


2 comments:

Constance said...

Love the bright jeans!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

x

goodbadnfab@gmail.com said...

Love your style and love your blog! Please check out mine when you get a chance. Also, I'm working with BCBG on a fabulous giveaway for my readers and would love for you to enter!

http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/03/scent-of-woman-bcbgmaxazria-fragrance.html

www.goodbadandfab.com
style and musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane