Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Talent in Paris

Sophia Kokosolaki

The up-and-comers showed impeccable taste in Paris, maybe more so than the renowned fashion houses. Through this post I want to highlight these three rising stars (who haven't seen many fashion seasons). Sophia Kokosolaki really nailed it with everything from the dresses' silhouettes to the cool black and white boots. It looks like clothes for the modern goddess.

 Paule Ka
I wrote about Paule Ka last season and I was so happy that I found them, not only because they stand out from the bunch but each piece has its own twist. Just look at the black gemstone dress  and the snake skin gloves which are red on one side and yellow on the other (I want those). I think it's fun that it's actually a Parisienne label when one instantly thinks of London.  Look at my post about their spring collection here.

Pedro Lourenço

In some ways many pieces reminded me of Prabal Gurungs S/S 2012 collection but there's so much more to it, just look at the see-through dress with a horse print, isn't it marvelous?

No comments: