Monday, February 20, 2012

Today's Outfit

Another slippery day on town, I'm in despair! There are ice everywhere and if you take a wrong step it will with out adoubt result in a fall. At least if I fell I wouldn't have gotten that wet, because I was wearing blue leather pants. I wish i was walking down Bond street or sitting in the lobby of the Savoy Hotel, waiting for another show to start. But I'm following London Fashion Week from my Mac, I love Peter Pilotto's collection. I'll report soon on all of the hottest looks.






In my window

7 comments:

Sofia Lascurain said...

love your coat... it's lovely and unique!
xx s
www.my-philosophie.com

Elegantesque said...

I love Stockholm ! I've been there I love this city ! have fun !

Kisses
Hannah

Elegantesque Blog 

lucia m said...

love your jacket!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Ally said...

I love this entire outfit, so much! Love the pops of colour, especially from those blue pants...they look fabulous on you! That jacket is amazing too, of course. I want to go to Stockholm one day..heard such great things!

xoxo Ally
pinsandroses.blogspot.com

Constance said...

Amazing outfit!

www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

x

Sandra - Piffad said...

sv: åh tack finis!! gillar dina blåa byxor!

Sarah Klassen said...

Love this look on you—the colors and textures you have combined are fabulous! (that coat is amazing!) x