My "On My Mind" segment continues... Count from the right, then left...
1. Kate Moss and Lara Stone on the cover of this month's LOVE magazine. I'd like to create a denim jacket like the one Lara is wearing.
2. Pants with a crazy amount of zippers as details, is missing from my closet. I would love to have this exact pair but I have no idea what brand it is.
3. Constance Jablonski looks amazing in Prabal Gurung, an editorial from Vogue (Latin America, February). Those pants would maybe gather too much attention if you're walking around in them by day, but it would be a whole other thing if you're going to a club.
4. Shalom Harlow and Amber Valetta in an editorial shot by genius Steven Klein for Vogue (US), see all the photos here.
5. Vogue (Paris) have gotten themselves a face-lift with a new website design, and it didn't happen a day too early. I think the overview is great and I like the size of the images, they are large and that's perfect. You can watch a fun video that Emmanuel Alt and her crew did for the release, here.
6. i-D magazine has a cool cover, the model is wearing a head-piece from Vivienne Westwood's Gold Label.
If you would like to see what's been om my mind previously click once and then twice.