1. (on the left) Rosie Huntington Whitley in an editorial for Vogue (Germany), the red leather coat from Burberry is just divine.
2.: David Lynch standing with Karl Lagerfeld and Vanessa Paradis. Mario Testino in the background with a facial expression that looks a little bit forced (he might be feeling he needs to look away...). But that's not what's on my mind, I'm thinking about Lynch and his new club in Paris Silencio, which I'm dreaming about visiting when I'm back in Paris. One more thing: I'm always thinking about Karl and what he's up to next (click here). I also wonder if Vanessa and Johnny Depp has split or if it's just rumors...
3. (on the left), Victoria's Secret held their yearly fashion show in New York and Kanye West was one of many who preformed, but what stuck on my mind is this pink leather jacket, I love the scribblings, very cool. I look forward seeing the show on TV in a couple of weeks.
4. The newly opened Gucci Museum in Florence which I would love to visit this upcoming spring. I wrote a post about it on TellusFashion, read it here.
5. A beautiful house with an unbelievable pool and it has the most breathtaking view. I found this photo on thefancy.com ( check out my profile here). The architecture of this house is on my mind but this site is really addictive, I can't stop looking at pictures and I'm bursting with inspiration.
6. Mechanical Karl Lagerfeld dolls in Chanel's holiday window display at PRINTEMPS in Paris, photo courtesy of Purple Diary