Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

Sorry I should have posted these photos from Halloween earlier but better late then never. It was really hard choosing someone to dress up as, but finally I decided to be Brigitte Bardot in her music video "Comic Strip" with Serge Gainsbourg. You can watch it here, because Youtube wouldn't let me embed it but I'm posting a photo of her below.

Bardot's suit looks pink here but it's actually purple.


This is when I still had my Helium balloons, I dropped them and seconds later they were high up in the sky moving towards the clouds.

Hunter S Thompson aka. Raoul Duke in "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" (starring Johnny Depp as Raoul)








3 comments:

fashion meets art said...

hello <3

i have a new post, it's a GIVEAWAY !!!

it's a MACARON and CHANEL giveaway!

please have a look!

lovely lovely greets,
maren anita
<3

www.fashion-meets-art.com

Eloise said...

Looks like a great night! I wish I dressed up now

xx

Clara Turbay said...

I´ve seen your post and they are really awesome. i´d like you check out my blog and let me know your opinions!
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com