Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Yesterday's Outfit

As you can see summer has left Stockholm and there is only grey clouds covering the sky and it rains almost every third hour or so. I'm mourning this and that's why I've dressed myself in all black. No that's not entirely true, it might also be because all black is very hot. But of course nothing one should wear everyday.

Som ni kan se på bilderna har hösten anlänt till Stockholm och det är bara gråa moln som täcker himlen. Det regnar nästan hela tiden och paraplyet är med på varje resa. Jag sörjer att sommaren packat sin resväska och lämnat staden, så jag bar en helsvart outfit igår. Nej, det är inte helt sant, att det bara var därför jag bar svart utan för att det är otroligt snyggt.






10 comments:

minna said...

beautiful surroundings, love the pictures

Oracle Fox said...

Hey Carolina!

Thank you for stopping by and writing your lovely comment on my blog! I am so sad that I didn't get to visit Stockholm when I was in Sweden recently! I love your outfit and I hope the sun comes out for you!
xx mandy

Mona M. said...

beautiful, my dear!
great blog!!!<3

mestizay said...

GORGEOUS style dear! you are so beautiful! your face is so exquisite!

http://mestizay.blogspot.com/

Constance said...

I love the dress, you look amazing! x

SiljeOhlaLA said...

Fine Stockholm... Cool kjole!

margaritats said...

perfect black dress!looove it!

Jennilie said...

Sv: Åh tack så jätte mycket! :)
Ps. gillar din klänning!

3ate4 said...

Lovely outfit, love the dress.

Sarah Klassen said...

What a setting, my word! You look absolutely beautiful as always. I adore how you've layered the black here, and the little details of your purse...