Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Look Show - Blog Competition

If I get to sit front row I will share the magic with my readers and you can count on me reporting in a new and fresh way from all angles. I definitely think the Look Magazine would benefit from having an international blogger to report on the happenings of the show.

And if I get to tell the story from the first row I can deliver for your satisfaction photos of beautiful looks coming down the runway, stunning outfits up close, and I promise there will be no blurry pictures. You will be able to sit at home and gossip about the guests and I will post Polaroids of the models, the content of the goodie-bag and many more fun things that The Look Show has to offer.

Because I'm a hard worker I will definitely report on the show both on Twitter and on the Blog and post videos. You will see me in my best and chicest outfit and there will be pictures of me mingling with the crowd. Nothing will be left out, there will be extravaganza and fashion at it's best.

I've posted two pictures of how I would look if attended the show. Now you've gotten a sense of why I deserve to be a guest at The Look Show AW11 at Westfield Stratford City, I can only hope that you make the wise decision to put me in the front row to brighten things up even more.
For readers who haven't heard, Olivia Palermo was sitting front row at the autumn 2011 show and she looked smashing and chic as always.

4 comments:

Allegra said...

fingers crossed my dear

Lucija said...

Both you and Olivia look great!
Follow each other? :)

XO,
Lucija

withlovelucija.blogspot.com

fashionpart said...

beautiful outfit!

RA said...

you look stunning <3