Friday, June 10, 2011

Theyske Theory Resort

I had just checked out Acne's resort collection and to my disappointment it wasn't that exciting as I had hoped for and there were only a total of fifteen looks. But a brand I never heard of made my eyes pop out, no I'm just kidding, but I was surprised and happy at the same time when I clicked through the photos from Theyske Theory's show on Style.com. My eyes turned to something that broke the norm a catwalk of a blurry mirrored floor. Oddly enough the angle of the photo was not shot straight but instead shot from the side and there were two models instead of one. The major factor was of course that the collection was marvelous and a blogger's dream; some of the cool things were colorful shoulder-bags, flowy maxi-dresses, boots in unusual colors and also sunglasses with turquoise glass.

Efter besvikelsen att ha klickat igenom bilderna för Acnes resort-kollektion, vilken bara hade femton looks fann jag karamellen Theyske Theory. Med en catwalk som bröt normen: modellernas suddiga spegelbild kunde man se i golvet. Det var en bloggares drömkollektion; alla de där underbara tingen som färgglada rektangulära axelväskor, långa chiffong-klänningar, boots i ovanliga färger och pilotbrillor med turkost glas.

1 comment:

Coco said...

I love the shoes in this collection!

If you follow my blog on bloglovin and comment saying you did, I'll follow yours back! xoxo

thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com