Thursday, June 2, 2011

Designers I recently discovered

Setareh Mohtarez I recently discovered on a fellow blogger's page and I immediately fell for the fantasy dresses in bold colors. They are beyond stunning! I think this NY-based designer will have a bright future and I'm looking forward to the next collection.

The brand First Kiss I stumbled upon when I made my daily stop at the The Clothes Whisperer's blog. I love the see-trough dresses and the length is great and very in right now. This black and white dress (picture above) is on the top of my wish-list. They might be Tel Aviv's edgiest young label so don't hesitate to check out their stuff at Not Just A Label's cool website.
I saw an Ellery shoe for the first time about a month ago, it looked like a masterpiece.; it had a transparent plastic heel and the rest of the boot was in a nude color with studs on the top. I have featured it here on the blog before. Later I visited their website Ellery Land and saw the edgy clothes and then I knew that this was a brand beyond just a shoe. This was an Australian designer who had worked at one of my favorite magazines Russh and attended the highly acclaimed fashion school Central St. Martins. I advise you to keep this brand in mind.

2 comments:

Mary ♥ Mur said...


oh so nice post.))
love your blog.)

Veronica said...

So strange! Nice post:)
I look forward to your advice and opinions on my blog!
Kiss