Friday, May 20, 2011

Products I use

From left to right:

1. Victoria's Secret - Beauty Rush "Crazy for Love" - Red Barries & Wild Petals - Body Shimmer Lotion ( I use this on my legs and I smell like candy afterwards)
2. Vitamin E skin oil (really good if you use it moderately before putting on make-up and can be used to make ones legs look fresh)
3. L'Oréal - Sublime Bronze (I use this if I want to get a tan quickly in about one hour and you remove it the same night)
4. Jergens - Soft Shimmer - Skin Radiance Moisturizer - with subtle light reflectors & essential moisturizers (I use this on the legs an sometimes on my arms)
5. Jergens - Natural Glow - Daily Moisturizer - with natural botanicals & subtle skin darkening complex ( I use this daily and it gives an even tan)
6. Beckham - Intimately Yours - Body Silk Lotion (I wouldn't buy Beckhams brand myself but I got it as a gift and it's on the list because it smells really good)
7. Sephora - Nourishing Hand Cream

No comments: