Friday, May 27, 2011

How many blogs are going to use these photos?

Photos from the premier issue of Virgin Magazine
Often when an unusual editorial comes along or foremost one that breaks the rules, I ask myself should I post this on my blog or will these pictures be all over the Internet. Then the answer is often NO: I'm not going to publish them because the readers will get tired of seeing them everywhere.
Of course, if I feel its artistic feel or gorgeousness is overwhelming--or if they're extremely funny --I might put them on my blog. Although most of the time it depends on how quick you are to lay your hands on the beautiful editorial and then within minutes post it. Because if you're second you might just be drop in the Internet ocean...
But I decided because these pictures break the norm and they draw you in, I'm posting them now. Maybe I'm late, but I don't care.



See all of the photos here.

7 comments:

Jazzy E (hivenn) said...

Simply love. x hivenn

Cynthia Bagué said...

Those pics are fucking amazing!

Cynthia.

The fashion calling said...

Woooow the pictures are amazing! i love those with the dogs!

Carla said...

Love your blog!
xx

Redhead in Law

amina kindblad said...

omg smarties!

little moon lover said...

really cool photos, thanks for sharing.. LOVE the mnm's dress!
cool blog..

Anonymous said...

varfor inte:)