Thursday, October 11, 2007

Modevisning - Musikval

För er som missat mitt inlägg om att jag hjälper min vän att planera en modevisning, då borde ni läsa det. Jag kommer nämligen hela tiden skriva om nya problem som dyker upp på vägen.





Idag är det så att jag håller på och väljer ut musik som kommer att spelas när modellerna går på catwalken. Jag har studerat olika modevisningar, på video.style.com.
Där kan man få en hel del med bra inspiration, och deras format på filmerna är mycket uppskattat. Ska man ha webb-tv eller bara visa videos så borde man alltid kunna visa i fullscreen.
Några som jag tycker alltid lyckas med en storslagen show är Victoria´s Secret, de har alltid bra musik, en vacker catwalk, m.m. Betsey Johnson lyckas också alltid väldigt bra med sitt musikval, hon har en god blandning av det bästa med låtar från 60-talet och från dagens topplist. Tre låtar har jag lyckats få tag i, den först är från Chanels vår visning-07; Peter Björn and John med Young Folks, den andra från Betsey Johnsons visning; The Suprems med Baby Love och den sista från Victoria´s Secrets visning; Audio Bullys feat. Nancy Sinatra I Shot you down. De låtarna kommer passa perfekt, men det går inte bara att sno låtar man måste vara nyskapande också. Så jag behöver er hjälp med låtar...

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeaaa babe, det där blir grymt bra, har oxå hittat några som du måste lyssna på...//$hler

Anonymous said...

Nice weblog right here! Also your site a lot up very fast!
What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate
link to your host? I desire my site loaded up as quickly as
yours lol

Check out my webpage: magnetized flashlights

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I've really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing for your feed
and I am hoping you write again soon!

Stop by my site: juice extractors

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to find somebody that truly knows what they're talking about on the web. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people should look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised that you are not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

my homepage ... juice fasting recipes

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews everyday along with a mug of coffee.

Here is my blog tv products

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

My web blog ... Vegetables Juice

Anonymous said...

We absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Would you offer guest writers to write content in your case?

I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web log!

Also visit my page - daytime tv

Anonymous said...

Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that
this occasion i am reading this wonderful informative paragraph here at my house.



Here is my website - faraday flashlights

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your put up is
just excellent and i could think you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with approaching post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.

my web page :: Reverse Osmosis filtration

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing on-line greater than three hours today,
yet I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.

It's lovely price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.

My site; Jzug.org

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you actually visiting this site daily,
if so afterward you will absolutely take good experience.

Also visit my webpage; juicers reviews

Anonymous said...

I don't even understand how I finished up here, but I thought this publish was great. I do not recognise who you might be however definitely you're going to a
famous blogger if you aren't already. Cheers!

Also visit my web-site - http://Jamii.patakazi.net