Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hugo Boss nya parfym

video

Det är inte ofta jag tycker om reklamfilmer, jag försöker undvika reklam överhuvudtaget på TV. Mitt intresse för just denna reklamfilm kan bero på att Jonathan Rhys Meyer är med.

Något som alltid funkar även om man ska vara med i en proffsig reklamfilm eller om man ska på fest är ”den lilla svarta” för henne och för honom en svart skräddarsydd kostym.

”Hugo XX för kvinnor och Hugo XY för män, som han säger i reklamen”.

Dagens tips!

http://www.hugofragrances.com/index.php får ni gratisprover på parfymen hemskickade i brevlådan.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?

I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very
good gains. If you know of any please share.
Many thanks!

My web page: as seen on tv

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was really informative.

I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put
this short article together. I once again find myself personally
spending a significant amount of time both reading and
posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!


Feel free to surf to my homepage ... jack la lane power juicer

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website. A lot of useful info here.
I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And obviously, thank you for your sweat!

Visit my webpage - magic johnson

Anonymous said...

I know this web site presents quality depending articles
or reviews and additional material, is there any other site which offers these things in quality?


Take a look at my web page: coops.bombina.net

Anonymous said...

Great article, totally what I was looking for.


My website - magnetized flashlights

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.

My page; http://bb.eternalcamnation.com/

Anonymous said...

Thanks for finally talking about > "Hugo Boss nya parfym" < Loved it!

My blog; http://varnaface.
tk/index.php?do=/blog/131/the-power-of-promotional-promoting/